Although the Excalibur 3926TB Food Dehydrator is a bit more expensive, it got a plethora of value behind it, making it an extremely professional food dehydrator for the retail market. This model is loaded with useful amenities that are ensured to give you amazing results with very little effort on your part.
If you don’t have a big budget, you may want to consider something a little cheaper in terms of your food dehydrator. But, what you’ll get is a cheaper model with no thermostat or timer, which means you’ll need to keep a closer eye on the food you’re dehydrating.
Like any dehydrator, the Excalibur 3926TB allows you to get the benefits food dehydration without the dangerous chemicals and toxins that are often seen in commercially-dried vegetables and fruits. According to numerous studies, home-dried produce will retain a majority of their nutrients. Isn’t that what you’d want?
Excalibur 3926TB is comprised of durable plastic and can be found in the color black. It’s extremely popular due to the value it provides for the money you pay for it. Due to the shelves’ design, the appliance is huge and takes up a significant amount of counter space. Therefore, if you don’t have a lot of counter space, you may need to consider another model.
How The Heat Distributed?
The appliance includes a patented Parallex Horizontal Airflow System, ensuring an even distribution of heat for each tray. Less expensive models are typically equipped with vertical airflow, which often causes uneven food drying. The fan is located on the device’s backside and works by bringing in cool air and distributing the heat across the trays. With an even distribution of heat, the drying technique lets you dry more fruits and vegetables in a short amount of time.
What’s The Dehydrator’s Capacity?
The device is known for its well-known for how well it dries. It’s got a huge frame that’s got 15 square inches of drying space for every nine trays. If you have a large family, the minimum of nine trays is quite useful. It’s also ideal for large parties or other gatherings. You can remove or add trays like you need. If you need space for dough to rise, or you need to dehydrate something bulky, you can remove trays to give you additional space.
What Are The Other Features With The Excalibur 3926TB?
- The device comes with the Excalibur Hyperwave Fluctuation Technology, which has been able to conceive a significant amount of the enzyme, which ensures the food keeps most of its nutrients and vitamins. It also reduces the chance of yeast or mold spoilage.
- The trays can be easily removed, which means you can gain access to your foods at all times.
- It has a useful timer, which can go up to 26 hours so that you get you better control and precision over the entire process. You don’t have to continually open the dehydrator to check the food. Set the timer, go to bed and you’ll wake up to dried vegetables, fruits, pasta, meats and grains.
- It’s also useful for non-edible items such as flowers, potpourri, cake decoration and dough art.
- Some folks have used the Excalibur model to create amazing pet treats. The majority of the customers have said the machine is noisy, similar to a running fan, but not as bad as other dehydrator models.
- It’s also equipped with a fully adjustable thermostat, which means you don’t have to constantly rotate the trays.
Should You Consider This Food Dehydrator For Your Home?
The Excalibur 3926TB is extremely durable and is built solidly, which is why the price is so acceptable. It increases the speed of the drying process that allows you to dry multiple foods at one time instead of needing to turn it on regularly. However, if the price is a bit much or you want something a little simpler, then you may want to decide another food dehydrator model for your kitchen.